Are We Indians foolish or we are greedy ??



                                                   Last week I heard about a big scam of about 3700 Cr. of social trade.com. It was shocking but I was a bit assured about social trade.com scam from last two months, as I heard about this company which provides money only for liking some facebook profile pages of another person and were saying that they are providing the revenue share of advertising these so called ads. And there will be a chain system of these ads likers (investors). 
                                                   I am merely 30 years old guy and I am reading and watching these kinds of scams ,chain systems on TV and in news paper from last 15 years. Every time when a person or a company came with this idea of chain system or tree branch system ,its result was a failure. Now the main thing we should think about and the main question which arises in my mind is that ," Are we Indians are that much foolish or we are greedy, what really we are ?" Because one of these two is really associated with us ,otherwise no one can make us foolish again and again. There must be a reason behind it either we are so foolish or greedy otherwise we are both. As I remember one of my friend came to me with the idea of Social trade and after listening his idea I requested him too not to invest in this kind of rubbish but he didn't listen to me and said," My friend is earning 1000 Rs. daily as he invested 1lac in this company and the company is providing revenue on daily basis after deducting the tax." So he was quite sure about the company just because they were deducting tax and one of his friend earning daily. They were targeting people by saying that is legal and white money after tax deduction and we should not worry about it.
                                                       I told my friend that they  have a target when their target will be achieved they will not give you any single penny and the result is everyone you know guys. So, it was my friend's foolishness a little but his greed was more . Guys I just wanna say one thing to all of you when there will be a shortcut of making money there must be a 200% risk and merely 10% chances you will get reward without any hard effort.
Almost every year we heard about chit fund scams, chain system scams and after all this we becomes again a part of this bullshit and lost our hardly earned money.
Please  guys be  aware of all this nonsense and don't become a part of it, Don't be greedy or foolish. Be wise and honest and try to live with what you get and so do some hard efforts to making your life simple and happy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extension of 2 years in Retirement Age is Right or Wrong ??

Donald Trump - Man without knowledge or a cunning fellow ?